Here I will provide you with cruise tips and information from planning your trip to budgeting to packing to getting on board and enjoying your cruise.
10 Reasons to Cruise
- Stress-free planning
- Different Choices of ships/ship board activities/themed cruises/journey cruises
- Excursions/Exploration/Ports of Call
- Wellness/Relaxation or Adventure
Questions to Ask Before You Plan Your Cruise
- What’s your biggest cruising fear? Bad weather, being board on board, not enough time in port, too many people/strangers,
- What destination is at the top of your travel list?
- What is the best reason to travel by boat or ship? Visiting different places. Visiting multiple places without having to pack/unpack, taking a break from real life, being on the ocean,
- Who is your favorite travel companion?
- What is your favorite food?
- How do you pack? Pack everything, pack early, throw it last minute into the suitcase,
- What kind of souvenir are you most likely to bring home? Jewelry, t-shirt, pictures, none, other?
- You never leave home without? Phone, credit card, snack,